At Bright Futures, our staff have an incredible work ethic and huge pride in what we do. As a small team, we employ people with personality and initiative. We need you to hit the ground running and keep up the pace in such a fast-paced environment. As a company we work on projects large and small, local and national, and with some of the biggest business names in the world, so having a professional attitude is essential.
We recruit idividuals who are aligned to our values and with an attitude to succeed. We successfully build and retain our team through regular team socials, personal development opportunities, reward and recognition.
Our values say it all:
- One size does not fit all - we know that everyone is different so we make sure our delivery is too.
- We don't believe in doing a good job - it's about doing an unexpectedly great job.
- It doesn't matter what or who the MD knows - it's using what we all know to deliver that matters.
- It's not my job - but it's my responsibility.
- We don't like keeping things to ourselves - we drive our own success and others' by inspiring excellence.