Yes, University is about getting a good degree but we all know a good degree is no longer enough to then secure a great graduate job.
Joining clubs and societies from first year to final year will help you make friends for life but many, especially the Bright Futures Society, will also help you boost those important employability skills and build your professional network of employer contacts. So JOIN now.
The Bright Futures Society:
* Is the largest student run careers and skills Society in the UK, operating in over 50 UK universities,
* It is run by students for students
* It is supported all by a national team (that’s us)
* Has a ready made platform of employers who want to meet Bright Futures Society members
* Committee runs a wide range of events on campus that are innovative, informative and often unique, all to help you network with employers, find out what careers are for you AND develop the skills you need to compete for the best jobs
* Is focused on helping you become more employable and getting that great internship and / or graduate job
As a National Team we also run big events for you to take part in, especially if you become a committee member. Check out the EVENTS part of our site to see what’s going on
We could give you a hundred more reasons why we think you should be part of the biggest network of career-focused students in the UK, but don’t just take our word for it. Check out below what students, graduates and employers say, as well as hear from our CEO, Simon.